My normal blog schedule has been pleasantly interrupted by this piece of news: I get to have a short video chat with my favorite stand-up comedian (and giant inspiration for this blog), Mike Birbiglia! If you haven't seen or heard his stand-up, go here. He'll also be in Chicago in October (for all of you I miss dearly in Illinois). I'll be attending his November show in Atlanta for sure.
Anyway, I'm not here to brag; I'm here to ask you all for help. For being one of the first people to pre-order his book, I get to meet him via video-chat on Tuesday. If you know me, this opportunity could either be really awesome or a horrible disaster. Don't let this near-future event become an Awkward-Amy blog post! Help me pick what I should ask him or give me advice on how to not turn this into an awkward mess!
Possible questions to ask Mike Birbiglia:
1) Will you marry me? Check "Yes" or "No." (Then I hold up a sign with check boxes by "Yes" and "No")
2) What's your favorite color?
3) Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
4) Can we hang out when you're in Atlanta?
5) Did you ever find that porn that destroys lives?
6) Will you follow my blog (come on, man, I bought your book!)?
7) Are you in the market for an editor with pretty much no experience but the ability to work for next to nothing?
8) Do your cats hate tags as much as my cat does? If not, what sorts of things do your cats not like?
See! I need your help!
Does this picture make me look crazy? Whatever, it's awesome; you know it.
Help me please with your comments!